1 Year Materials & Labour Warranty
- The first year of warranty covers against defects (items that do not conform to warranty standards) in workmanship and materials that appear after you move into your new home.
2 Year Mechanical Systems Warranty
- In the second year, the warranty extends to the crucial mechanical systems of the home. This coverage extends to any defect in materials and labour supplied for the gas, electrical, plumbing, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning delivery systems.
5 Year Building Envelope Warranty
- For the first five years, Progressive includes coverage for the many elements that provide protection to what is called the “building envelope”. We warrant against water penetration and several other hazards that threaten the comfort and beauty of your new home.
10 Year Structural Defect Warranty
- The total policy limit is the lesser of the cost of the home excluding land or $265,000.
$265,000 Total Policy Limit
- The total aggregate coverage for any single-family home under the new legislation is $265,000. We believe our builders are the best in the industry and we back them with the highest level of consumer protection.
Additional Living Expense Coverage up to $15,000
- Progressive Home Warranty will ensure families have a place to live if they must move out of their home because of a structural defect up to $150 per day to a maximum of $15,000.
Progressive Home Warranty provides new home warranty insurance protection that meets or exceeds the requirements of the New Home Buyer Protection Act. Our home warranties are provided by leading national insurance companies. In addition, Progressive Home Warranty acts as the administrator to ensure that every policy is interpreted fairly.